Skip navigation

bug jam 2006

Back to the top

bug jam 2006

hi do you guys meet up for bug jam?
ie camp in same area etc?????? :dontknow:

Back to the top
Is anyone going? I am tempted, but I guess its more of an air cooled thing and its just too big these days.

Back to the top
I am meeting some 'air cooled' people on the Sunday , its at the Pod and should be good .

Go ……………Go…………..

Back to the top

too big?

hi this will be my 6th bugjam in a row. on the too big comment yes it is very busy these days, but thats a result of it being so great! I note from the flyer the 'run what you brung' track time is now VW only. this will help re focus this massive event. although I did used to love the huge cheers as the crowd watched beetles / campers blowing away skylines, 991's, supra's, imprezas and evo's.
I highly recommend the event, I've seen some amazing mk1 golfs there, it was at bugjam that I decided I must own a mk1 golf!

Back to the top

Bugjam meet

:P We are definately going to bugjam, so if anyone wants to drive down or meet up, get in touch.

Back to the top
should be going providing i can get this pesky bug in the weeds!

muttley racing ftmfw

Back to the top

Re: Bugjam meet

Gudsey said

:P We are definately going to bugjam, so if anyone wants to drive down or meet up, get in touch.

I am definitely wavering on this one! Which day(s) are you planning to go to? I've been lots of times before, a good tip is to go on Friday daytime and arrive in good time. Once I arrived (well, tried to) on Friday evening and got caught in the inevitable Bug jam……

Back to the top

not sure

in two minds to go .  we were of thinking of doing a  trade stand but its just under ?450

Back to the top
everyone should go its blemin brilliant , how can it possably be tooo big ….. in my opinion you cant have to many like minded people enjoying themselves and the blessing of beer together ….. be really good if the weather holds up .
as regards to the soap dodgers /air cooled (no offence its just what we know em all as down south) folk they are some of the best people your ever gonna want to meet and appriciate dubbing in a much broader sense than often given credit for .
Im driving up from kent with a few others if anyones up for a convoy although i may be leaving late on friday cos im waitin for a new seat of tyres to turn up .

Back to the top

scouse said

in two minds to go .  we were of thinking of doing a  trade stand but its just under ?450

?450?!-I wondered why the stands at BugJam were disappearing!-I mean I know an event like this draws in massive crowds but they should be encouraging autojumbles for the "common man", the everyday VW owner who has some parts he wants to sell (!), a bit of give and take is needed!

Well, anyway … I'll be going, as it isn't that far from me at all and it is a brilliant event to say the least and hopefully the weather will be OK!!! ;-)

Julia :y:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.