Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2015 ! - 19th-21st JUNE

Back to the top

I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OFF ATTENDANCE - Its a GREAT weekend !

Hi Guys

Well it has come round to that time of the year again, I need to get names down for
BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2015 - 19th - 21th June

It does not clash with Deva Dubs n Rods this year so be fantastic if we can get some of you guys down that usually miss this because of Deva, and we come up for that, as could mean we make RECORD numbers for the MK1 Golf Club Stand this year

They are only inviting a limited amount of clubs to display this year AND THE MK1 GOLF OWNERS CLUB IS ONE OF THEIR FEATURED CLUBS and they will be awarding a trophy for best club stand, and we are currently the holder of BEST CLUB STAND 2013 so lets do our best to win again!

This year to help them with logistics they would like to get as many tickets purchased up front, and if we get 25 purchased up front they will give our club a free portaloo, which I think everyone would agree was money well split between everyone last year. I am happy to collect money via paypal mid May and book up tickets for everyone that is happy to pre book.

***** TO CONFIRM I WILL SEND MESSAGE AROUND ALL WHO PUT THIER NAME DOWN MID MAY, TAKE PAYMENT AND SEND IN APPLICATION FOR TICKETS (as deadline is 22nd May, but I will be speaking to the guys at Volksfest about extending this till the end of May  to give a few more people a chance to pre book tickets for the weekend at discounted rate) ********, however if you prefer you can pay directly yourself but make sure you put the MK1 Golf Owner Club on form/payment so they can track total number

This show in my opinion is a great show, it has got better and better year on year, and outside of the AGM and Malvern is one of my favourites . Also thanks to you guys, the numbers representing the club have got better and better each year and months after last year I have people commenting on how great the 2014 MK1 golf stand looked, so THANK YOU for that.

So here is the link to the BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2015 website, TICKET PRICES CAN BE SEEN HERE - http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/

This is what the organisers have asked

"To satisfy our Risk Assessment and Traffic Management Plan we need to know how many vehicles to expect in the trade arena. This will also ensure we mark out the right amount of space for your club.  We are therefore asking that your members purchase at least one adult ticket per vehicle in advance.  Passengers can pay on arrival but to speed up entry, it would be helpful if all tickets were purchased in advance. Please ask your members to make a note on the online booking facility (booking fee payable) or attached postal booking form (no booking fee) the registration number of the vehicle the tickets purchased apply to. "

SO NAMES DOWN PLEASE- PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING: FRI/SAT/SUN , SAT/SUN or just SUN - The majority come Sat and Sunday camping over Sat night be we also have a fair few just for the Sunday day, and a couple of hard core guys that do the whole weekend :-)

To give you and idea of what to expect from the show and our stand please see these

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2010

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2011

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2013

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014

Sorry the thread is late going up, I am getting married in a week so have been a little busy lol, I will also be out the country the 14th April to the 24th

Please share with anyone you think will want to come along, lets beat our numbers of around 30-35 cars on the stand so far, which was our record in 2013 from memory

Cheers Guys

Rich

Last edit: by richyhill

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
lhasadreams - Hope you are well mate is there a way I can pin this to top of page for a month or so ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
ok , all are welcome !! just a few names from last years thread that might be interested / people I know of that might be interested

arf333 GHIA Ginner Fathammer dexterwallace dexterwallace91 @golfbitz Dainish n11kgh P0jy sonixboom @bawbag pearcestu Joe90k ans4r MaxCosmos mattgee sparkstu niknaks123 @Fez1 daz1971 gasco B18DUB simon green unityjon Vincent-Mk1 Mits530 coyote Regtheboy Kerbside-Timbo TheDoctor Lowfly11 CabrioAnna Elv-APX jellybelly chortle Waterworx Massbad69 Shughy funk-star  

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Total Numbers will be UPDATED HERE
  1. richyhill - Sat/Sun - Advanced weekend ticket payment received (obviously it for me!)
  2. arf333 - Sat / Sun - 2 x Advanced weekend tickets - Payment owed when back from holiday
  3. GHIA - TBC Fri/Sat/Sun - Advanced weekend ticket payment received, 3 x adults , 1 x child
  4. Pearcestu - Sat/Sun - Advanced weekend ticket payment received, 1 x adult
  5. Jacqquo - Advanced SAT DAY x 1, SUN DAY x 2 ticket payment received,
  6. Jelly Belly - Sun
  7. Hardakerian
  8. Dainish - Sat/Sun - Advanced weekend ticket payment received, 1 x adult
  9. Spark Stu - Sat/Sun - Advanced weekend ticket payment received, 1 x adult
  10. Nik Naks - Sat/Sun - Advanced weekend ticket payment received, 1 x adult
  11. Yomp - Advanced weekend ticket payment received, 1 x adult
  12. Laracb - Sun
  13. Gammy Golf TBC
  14. Stu76 - Sat/Sun
  15. dano999 - Sun
  16. n11kgh - Sat
  17. FunkStar - Advanced weekend ticket payment received, 1 x adult
  18. TheDoctor - Sat and possibly Sun Advanced SAT DAY ticket payment received, 2 x adult
  19. Fathammer - TBC
  20. Mits530 -
  21. Scott Seddon (not on forum yet) -
  22. Sam (Rivage) -
  23. Andy Parsons - Sun
  24. Golf Bitz
  25. Johnyb36

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
ill be kicking about somewhere in the van

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
I'll be there in the tintop on the sunday :)

Last edit: by jaaquo

Back to the top
I will come hopefully on the Sunday guys just for the day 

Banner

Back to the top
Would love to go I should have rebuilt my tiptop by then but time will tell.

Back to the top
I'm comin  :thumbs:

Back to the top
@hardakerian hopefully It will be done by then mate, but if not you are welcome in a daily if you have one or let us know where in the country you are and we can probably sort a lift on way to show from other member  :thumbs:

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Cheers bud worst case I can come in the caddy. Golf should be finished just got some teething problems. All the best with the wedding by the way bud.

Back to the top
Richy, me and Nikki 2 cars please 😃

Back to the top
Sorry Saturday and Sunday cheers!

Back to the top
Put me down Rich. I missed it last year and it sounded like you had a ball from the stories I heard!

Back to the top
Rich

Def coming Friday pm as usual.  Thks - Haze

Back to the top
its on my list of shows, so hopefully my car will be ready! Dam Projects.

Back to the top
Yeah Sat and Sunday as normal

Back to the top
Hi I would like to come on the Sunday with my mk1, hope she is up to standard 

Back to the top
ill be there on the sunday richyhill

Back to the top
Hi Rich, will know for sure in a few weeks time, but will pencil this one in the diary, as you say, it's a top weekend :cool:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.