Skip navigation

K620 ACK - Where is it now?

Back to the top

K620 ACK - Where is it now?

Anybody know the whereabouts of my old clipper cabby? its taxed til sept 2012 according to dvla site so i guess its out there somewhere

Back to the top
hello i am still new to this site k620ack is mine now i brought it off my mate about two months ago,he brought it off a chap down south some wear i am not sure, but i am owner number 7 i will get a couple of pictures up when i can,which owner were you and do you have any pictures.this car has had some money spent on it over time and in my ownership,now as it stands it is my sunday car it is taxed and tested and has just under 120k on the clock it goes really well and looks the dogz,my pictures will follow and i look forward to see yours,cheers pete.

Back to the top
Yeah I spent some cash on her. Full respray leather trim, crystal lights, alloys. Only got rid as couldn't get to the bottom of a fuel problem. Kept cutting out. If you sell her get in touch with me. I'll buy her back

Think I was owner 5. If you search my old posts on here there should be quite a few photos

Back to the top
Hi both,

i own this car now-bought it in August 2016 from a guy in Derbyshire.

Experienced the fuel issue first hand and tried a number of things to resolve. Finally cracked it last summer………..

The fuel filler neck did not fit properly in the bodywork of the car which meant the petrol cap didn’t fit correct. This created an entry point for water and the petrol tank had a large amount of water in it!!

Resolved this with new filler pipe etc. Done circa 1k faultless miles since. Petrol smell gone internally. Don’t want to jinx it but so far so good………

sits rs in a unit over winter but starts first time whenever I nip n check on it. 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Back to the top
I'd love to see some pics if possible?

Back to the top
377733C7-14A6-40E1-B9DE-2828F704B031.jpeg 0326A1F7-1983-426F-B755-A64F8BE0662F.jpeg B27E4A81-6656-4A27-971A-E1F2B170237C.jpeg 2AD35EAA-EC2A-4AC1-8DC4-385345F5CF4C.jpeg E6FB6EE2-1BDF-40AC-950E-326E14F4357F.jpeg F446E800-AF04-43D4-9BE3-A7B24C3FCACB.jpeg

Back to the top
There you go. 
These were took on wednesday. I cleaned it myself due to Coronavirus boredom and no car washes open. 

Last edit: by gregfreer

Back to the top
Did you change the wheels or did it come with those, and how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?  I'd love it back if you sell it
7999167C-31A9-4C1D-910D-E0CEDBFD552D.jpeg 33DB5F94-C0B9-458D-9CDA-C8EC5F02FAEC.jpeg

Last edit: by jody

Back to the top
It came with them wheels mate. I don't have the ones in your pictures. It had the eyebrow spoiler-still got it but took it off. 

I've found them photos before yes cheers. 👍🏿

I won't sell it pal sorry. I bought this for a bit of fun-memories. I'm 41 so mid to late 90's was where I could mess around with my own cars and this takes me back. Got other serious cars which I can use as daily's and this comes out for my 3 kids in the summer. Hope it will be something my 2 yr old boy drives around when the time comes. 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿 Reckon it will look unreal in 20 years when electric nonsense takes over. It lives in NOTTINGHAM now. Don't know where you are based. 

40670F72-8884-4CE1-9EAB-598C4BE9A324.jpeg . 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

484ADA03-0D7F-42A1-AFC4-84BA6EC44AD3.jpeg

Back to the top
I'm in Sheffield. Get in touch if you decide to sell 

Back to the top
Hey Greg where about is in Notts are you? I'm 20 mins away from there. 

Banner

Back to the top

Last edit: by gregfreer

Back to the top
How's it running ?

Back to the top
You still got this ?

Back to the top
This still around ?

Back to the top
Hi mate,

still got it yes. Had it off the road for bout a year now. Going to get it rolling again in the new year.

greg 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.