K284 VPC Black Sportline

Back to the top

K284 VPC Black Sportline

Hi There,

Anyone know this car?

K284 VPC Black Sportline - Essex.

Cheers

Back to the top
just looked on the register and not there.

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top
yeah I know just wondering if anyone had looked at it recently.

Basically put a blind but low bid on it on ebay stupidly completely forgot I'd done it and then surprisingly won it so just a little worried abot what I've ended up with, especilly as I already have a red one!!

Back to the top
Send me the link and I'll have a look.  There are a few round here.

Banner

Back to the top
Have a look

Back to the top
Nope, dont know it.  Only a few miles away, missed that one :(   Good price if it's a decent one, looks ok in the pics.  Shout me if you want a second opinion.

Banner

Back to the top
thanks for the offer. Its a long way for me so I'll try and get an exact location and if you've got 5mins that would be great. Basically if it's Ok I think I'll pick it up at the weekend.

Back to the top
Anytime bar sat pm.  Drop me a p/m when you know.  Cheers.

Banner

Back to the top
pm'd

Back to the top
back at ya

Banner

Back to the top
Looks a nice car for ?1600  bucks mate

theres another black one on there now too…….oh so common these black sportlines :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Spoke to the owner all seems very genuine, VW fan owned Mk1, 2, 4's etc. Going to pick it up tomorrow so I'll now have red and black, one standard and one project just need to find somewhere to keep it now!

Back to the top
Thought you might be interested in this I am searching through the net for a sportline and found this on Gumtree.

http://essex.gumtree.com/essex/38/28622138.html

It's the said car you have just purchased and it's up for ?2295.00.Got yourself a bit of a bargain me thinks shame I didn't spot it ! D'oh  :banghead:

Good luck with it !

Back to the top
well picking it up today so I'll let you know.

Back to the top
Well what can I say…picked it up last night and I've done 200 faultless miles.

Body, hood, wheels and interior are all in excellent condition and it certainly does not feel like a car that's done 127K. In fact it actually feels better than my red one thats only done 76K.

Some service history and stamps but all original docs and manuals. Doesn't need anything doing to it so I'll put in through a full service including belts and that will be that.

Me thinks I got a bargin.

BUT One of them has to go at some point soon…

Back to the top
Nice one glad to here it's a good un. I'm on the look out for one so if you can let me know which one you are selling and how much for could be an easy quick sale for ya…
How many of these Sportline's have Power Steering does anyone know ???  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Hi,

Sportlines - no power steering.

I'll certainly be selling one

Black - once it's serviced it'll be up but probs for over 2K

Red - It's in fantastic condition with loads of history so I'll be looking for around 4K

Their both lovely but I don't need 4 cars so if your interested let me know.

Regards
Charlie

Back to the top
Glad its a goodun, sadly i might be selling my Red sportline soon…………………………well IF my little plan comes to fruition :P

it involves, 4 wheel drive, a steering wheel on the left hand side and oblong headlamps :D

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

Glad its a goodun, sadly i might be selling my Red sportline soon…………………………well IF my little plan comes to fruition :P

it involves, 4 wheel drive, a steering wheel on the left hand side and oblong headlamps :D

Rallye by any chance :P?

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top
ooooooooooh yeah :wink:  watch this space mate, it will be the second one i ahve owned if it goes ahead

just got to speak with my financial consultant, (mum) :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.