Skip navigation

Hi

Back to the top

Hi

Hi, I've been into V-dubs for about 15 yrs (I've currently got a supercharged mk2) but have always fancied a mk1.  I've been  keeping an eye out for one for a while & this one has come up.  The reason I'm emailing is because I know this was up for sale for quite a while in WGC & is now up for sale in Amersham so I suspect it has been sold directly to the trader.  I know the colour & bodykit are a bit OTT but these can be sorted, what I'm more interested in is the engine, gearbox etc as although the car won't be a strict daily driver it will be used very frequently & I need something reliable(ish).  Sorry for the whaffle, but if anybody knows anythings about this car I would appreciate any information - before viewing,

Cheers

Used cars for sale - PistonHeads UK

Back to the top
Hi Choppers,

Had this car turn up at one of our local meets last year….

Owner was from WGC, nice chap and very knowlegeable about the car, looked a well put together project and sounded great.  Cant for the life of me remember his forum name on here tho sorry.  It was originally a lhasa green gti.  That was my impression from a short time with the owner but you should draw you own conclusions when viewing.

Good luck.

Banner

Back to the top
cheers 4 the feedback, i'm not looking for problems.  the only reason i'm suspicious is because it seems unusual to sell this type of car to a dealer unless there's a problem. cheers for the info thou, its much appreciated
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.