Skip navigation

BLACK GTI HUC 911W

Back to the top

BLACK GTI HUC 911W

ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW IF THIS GOLF GTI MK1 1600 REGISTRATION HUC911W,JUST VERY CURIOUS TO KNOW IF ITS STILL GOING OR BEEN SCRAPPED AS I OWNED IT 17 YEARS AGO,THANKS.

Back to the top
Bad news has not been taxed since 1992! so probably in the breakers are lost in a field :cry:  :cry:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

BLACK GTI

CHEERS FOR THAT,WAS JUST INTERESTED,IT DID HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN I SOLD IT,HOW DID YOU GET THAT INFO?

Back to the top

Re: BLACK GTI

dazzer2408 said

CHEERS FOR THAT,WAS JUST INTERESTED,IT DID HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN I SOLD IT,HOW DID YOU GET THAT INFO?

I think he has friends in the mafia

Back to the top

Re: BLACK GTI

dojodubber said

dazzer2408 said

I think he has friends in the mafia

Where have you been? thought you had deserted us!!

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Just been real busy with real life stuff Martin, I wish I could be like wooders and spend my entire time on here telling everyone there gay but unfortunately can?t mate I have responsibilities :lol: .
You still popping down to the brands hatch meets? Come to think of it is me old mate wooders too? :roll:  I?m snowed under with uni work at the moment :banghead: . Can?t wait to see you car in the summer again mate :notworthy:

Back to the top
p.s I?m not leaving without Rajan?s 76 gti :pray:

Back to the top
dazzer,

go on the dvla online licensing website and click on vehicle enquiry, then you can type in the reg of any vehicle you own or have owned and get its tax and other details

its quite informative actually
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.