Skip navigation

A328HNA Helios blue mk1 campaign

Back to the top

A328HNA Helios blue mk1 campaign

Hi all
       Although i dont post very much i read with great interest the exploits of my fellow golf nuts who have seen this iconic car evolve over the years, like many on here i have a project in the garage which i am gradually returning to its former glory. the problem i have got is that A328HNA was the car that i regret selling to this day but at the time i had no choice as the insurance premiums were going through the roof, and my then fiance was only 22 and just passed her test so for her to be on the insurance was just too expensive. i would so love to trace my old car if possible, has or does anyone know of its whereabouts, i have checked on the dvla website and it is still an active car . when i wrote them they would not release the details even though i gave them the dates at which i owned it. any help would be appreciated, cheers.

dazr32

ps does a hpi check reveal the existing owners details

mk1 gti mars red /deep blue pearl r32

Back to the top

Back to the top
Hello all.
Still would love to track down my old car, I don't suppose anyone has seen or has any information on A328HNA, Helios blue mk 1 Campaign.
Cheers Daz

Back to the top
This ones strange as the dates don't match up on the DVLA site.  It's says MOT expired May 2010, but tax ran out in April 2013.  If you presume that the last date is correct then it should still be out there somewhere……

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
I didnt notice that to be honest bud, Its a shame that there is not some sort of easier way to track your old vehicle, I have got a mars red series 2 totally original and untouched, in pretty good nick considering its 31 years old, could do with a freshen up but because it is so original it seems a shame to touch it if you know what I mean, whereas if I found my old campaign I would redoe the lot.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.