Skip navigation

?7500 cabbie,

Back to the top

?7500 cabbie,

Back to the top
Interior is orrible and steering wheel is on wrong side  :lol:

Back to the top
:lol:  a little over priced (by 3k) for these shores i think, and NOBODY in spain would give that for it!

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

:lol:  a little over priced (by 3k) for these shores i think, and NOBODY in spain would give that for it!

Sorry i think your being a bit conservative, its only done 4300 miles since 1985. I know the seats are not to everyones taste but come on its bloody mint condition and has recently had a load of cash thrown at it!

Garage:
83 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign - Mars Red - Totally Standard
78 Honda Civic 1200 Hondamatic - Silver
07 Honda Civic ES 2.2 CDi - Black, all the options!

Back to the top
it is nice but but there are no pics of the damage he mentions, and the interior is hideous!

still, its nice to see there are some rarities out there

Back to the top
I think the owner is banking on an offer. Its unlikely it will be sold with that buy now. I don't know, some greedy people about.

Back to the top

manx_GTi said

Topoftherange said

Sorry i think your being a bit conservative, its only done 4300 miles since 1985. I know the seats are not to everyones taste but come on its bloody mint condition and has recently had a load of cash thrown at it!

low mileage can be as bad as high mileage!  the car may be immaculate but with a mileage like that id be worried that its not been driven often enough to keep the engine in a good order.

Back to the top

manx_GTi said

Topoftherange said

Well i dont think so, its an early car, its been butchered! interior is awfull, fair play, the shell and bits you can see look mint, and the mileage dont make it worth 3k more than its true value? someone needs to buy that and keep it as a museum piece! 7.5 k just to win a trophy is waaaaaay too much

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
is it just me? if you look closely at the 4th pic the drivers door is a different colour! :roll:

Back to the top
wonder if the MFA works ....

Back to the top
Drivers door is odd colour! Wonder what offers he has had for it? :oops:

Back to the top
none i doubt :lol: , its like that grey Rallye that keeps appearing on Ebay, for ?10,500 8O  its a lovely car………….but no one whos gonna use it is giving 10k for a G reg car of its type, 7 or 8 maybe at a push but not 10k its rare with the  mileage of 7000 but not ever gonna sell, probably like the cab, they price themselves out of a sale

Back to the top
would,nt swap mine fror it

Back to the top
i think my car is as good as that,85000 miles,every reciept and mot,tax disc from new,as seen in[was it you,mint cabby on horseshoe pass]and i think i would struggle to get half that?

Back to the top
8O  I seen it!  So Clean!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.