Skip navigation

Merchandise 2013 Ideas... What would you like to see??!!!

Back to the top
With my wedding over

With Christmas over (thank god)

I can now start to think of the coming year

I have a few ideas like:

Badge Designs

EAT, SLEEP, MK1

Also a pre order of hoodies

&

Dont forget the AGM 13 stuff :)But what would you lot like to see in the shop??? all ideas welcome

Banner

Back to the top
Really like the GTI Badge design, could it be available in a light grey also ?

1982 Mk1 GTI 1.8 2016 Audi A3 1983 Kawasaki Z1000J 1977 Suzuki GT550

Back to the top
yea, these are just the ones i mocked up, white is nice and easy colour to do :)

Banner

Back to the top
What's the fabric used on these JB as some owners club clothing I have got (Not MK1) hasn't stood the test of time really and sits in my draw at home gathering dust.

As for things I would like to see personalised stuff with usernames is a thumbs up from me as is that GTI t-shirt at the top. One point though is that a lot of owners seem to be going down the 20vt or tfsi or other engine conversion route, is it worth considering t-shirts with that on as well??

Back to the top
all good points there dude

there are possiblity for different engines designs, but we can only stock the most common, so most cars are GTI's so we would likely sell more

whereas a 20vt t shirt has a small audience

as for qaulity i try as hard as possible to get the best garment and printing, while keeping in a sensible budget. all our t shirts are now the heavy weight cotton, and all the printing is screen printed as apose to iron on transfer stuff

my AGM tshirt and hoodie are still going strong after a 8month worth of wearing so not to bad, but it does vary as to how you wash them, 30c max, any hotter and tumble drying shortens the life of things

Banner

Back to the top
Hi j b
just wondering would it work having the Vw badge in front of the golf gti or would it not be allowed due to copyright ? Maybe the Vw in a heart shape first so it would look like luv golf gti ? now please don't take the Micky to much out of my idea :lol:Cheers
neil

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
i did try the out swerve but i just could get it to look right, alwag looked to complicated and busy

i like things nice and simple :)

Banner

Back to the top
You been talkin to my wife about me ! Lol
Yeah see what u mean about been busy

Cheers
Neil

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
like the new golf shirt, would it be just gti or would you be doing a cabby one aswell?

and i would be interested if you did another run of hoodies

scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
yea there will be a cabriolet one just need to find the right picture, i've put a post up in the badge thread with what i need

Banner

Back to the top
Could there be a long sleeve T version as well ? Still would like to see it in light grey  :)

1982 Mk1 GTI 1.8 2016 Audi A3 1983 Kawasaki Z1000J 1977 Suzuki GT550

Back to the top
long sleeves are a possiblity but there isnt enough demand for them, they could be done on a pre order tho

Banner

Back to the top
I like these designs… I'll be wanting one or two! Might go with a long sleeve too.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
JB can we go down the lines of special order items on a specific design, ie slightly amended versions of a chosen design as requested. I would really like something with 20vt on with username and long sleeve.

I know I'm grief  :P  :thumbs:

Back to the top
yes and no, complete one off items is very costly,

leave me to have a think, i have a idea :)

Banner

Back to the top
Go and sit on the bog mate. It helps me to think  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
JB,

What about ordering the Grill Badges again for the Cabby's?
I think you still have them for the Tin Tops in the shop, or at least you did before X-Mass.

I'd also like to see the Grill Badge offered in black and gold, me thinks that would look really smart and if it costs a little more than that's OK!  :thumbs:

Keep up the great work Mate!
And yes I will sought out the size of my pic when I have a minute or two today!  :o

Mike.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :)

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
mike things are in motion with the grill badges :)

Banner

Back to the top
I like the existing T's with the alloys on them, but they is never any stock in differing sizes, i.e. a blue T with P-slot in XL?!

1990 Singlecab 2.1 manual

Back to the top

DoubleOSeven said

I like the existing T's with the alloys on them, but they is never any stock in differing sizes, i.e. a blue T with P-slot in XL?!
have you checked recently, i had a re stock before xmas, and now showing 2 in blue XL in stock :)

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.