Skip navigation

EKO 257 Y Paprika (?) Red Tintop 3 door Near Coleshill Today about 9.30am

Back to the top
Saw you with your bonnet up on the verge as i craawwled past on the way to the NEC. Sorry, I really would have stopped but it was already 9.30 and I was supposed to be there for that time. Traffic on M42 a right mare. Hope you got it fixed .
Looked nice by the way.

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top

russt said

Saw you with your bonnet up on the verge as i craawwled past on the way to the NEC. Sorry, I really would have stopped but it was already 9.30 and I was supposed to be there for that time. Traffic on M42 a right mare. Hope you got it fixed .
Looked nice by the way.

Just seen the post mate. Yeah was me my fan is on separate switch and the thing had a connector come off. Over heated and the alternator gone. Sat before the roundabout from 7.45 Untill one guy decided to tow me to where I was.
My first run to work after it passed it's MOT after 5 years. All ok now just need the carb setting up. Thinking of going midland VW 

Back to the top
I suppose that's sod's law. Passes its MOT and then breaks down…….
Really sorry I couldn't stop, but it looks like you're on your way to getting it properly sorted.
Should sue the stupid Highways Department for the chaos that was on and around the M42.

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
No worries at all I had someone on route by that time. The plus is I got the day off work and got paid for it ;) 

Even had a highways car come past and they never stoped to direct me to where I managed to get towed. 

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.