Skip navigation

car mechanic 2005 mag request

Back to the top

car mechanic 2005 mag request

don't suppose anyone has a copy of the car mechanic magazine 4 issue's july - october 2005 (i think).

i am going to see a mk1 gti which apparently has been in there as a project car ?

i just wanted to see what had been done and to see if there is a reg no. i can match when i go to see it.

hope this is the one  :D

Back to the top
I have a copy, I remember the project Mk1 Golf GTI they did. I'll see if I can dig it out, I'd have archived something from 2005.

Back to the top
VNT280Y

Back to the top
fantastic mate, the number plates the same so its the one.

dont suppose you can give me a brief history on it from the mag once u dig it out  :D

i am going to view it tomorrow.

Back to the top
22 yrs old and 21 owners. I've only dug out the 1st one, which listed all the faults they looked at. It had a bunch of mechanical stuff (rear wheel bearings, handbrake, cooling system burst a hose during the MoT) and an interior retrim done, but there was nothing major mechanically wrong with the engine. I think they replaced the lowered suspension with standard, unsure…I'd need to find the whole series. 1st one was in July 2005 edition.

Back to the top
thanks, the interior is black and red leather and it does has spax suspension kit fitted.

21 owners….. 8O

Back to the top
How far are you travelling bcs I went to see this last Sunday and you may be dissapointed……phone me - Ive PM'd you my number

Back to the top
cheers mate  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.