Skip navigation

Indicator issue

Back to the top

Indicator issue.

The hazards work and the left indicator works (but not the green light). But nothing on the right indicator. I've checked every fuse and the relay is working. Had a look at the hazard switch and all the terminals are connected properly and not arcing on each other. With the ignition off the park light works on the left but again nothing on the right. Has anyone got any advice as I'm going around in circles with this now. 

Back to the top
Could be the hazard switch still, but I had an issue with my left front indicator before (I know yours is right but might be relevant) Was still flashing on dash though but not lighting and turned out to be a loose wire in the back of the fuse box. Don't ask me which one it was as my last resort was just to push everything in from the wiring side of fuse board and it worked. It's worth a try I suppose. 

1983 Cabby Gti All White Edition

Back to the top
Thanks for the reply buddy. I tried just pushing all the wires in at the back of the fuse board in a last ditch attempt at anything. I have a new switch relay and stalk on the way so I can try it with those to eliminate it. I'll post a reply once I have them to let people know in the future if it sorts it. 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.