Skip navigation

Cabriolet mohair roof needed.

Back to the top
Hi all,

Looking for a recommendation for a supplier of a mohair roof for my clipper project.

My trimmer`s supplier is having problems getting stock from his usual source so i`m trying to move things along by sourcing one.

I see them on ebay but i`m scared to take a punt on them as their quality is unknown.

Anyone able to advise where might have a kit in the UK for immediate delivery?

Thanks.

Back to the top
chortle where do you source them from mate?

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Chortle has them in stock I believe

Back to the top
Carl (Chortle) sorted me out with detail and attention that i don`t think i`ve ever received in any situation from anyone else ever before :)

Very grateful and lucky to have him in situations like this.

Thanks so much Carl, you are a huge credit to the scene.

Back to the top
+1 on props to Chortle I've only had a call with him and he gave me a bunch of info and tips - will definitely be getting my car re-roofed by him when I got the £z saved up and the car ready (e.g. rotten bits sorted haha)

Back to the top
Hi there, first post, but just picking up on an old thread about roof replacement and looking for someone who can replace my existing vinyl roof which is very much worse for wear with a nice new mohair one…

The electric roof has not worked since I had the car, so I would be looking to fix this at the same time… 

Hoping someone can recommend some guys on here who may be interested in taking this on

Back to the top

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.