Skip navigation

PGO676Y BLACK 1.8 GTi - anyone know it?

Back to the top

PGO676Y BLACK 1.8 GTi - anyone know it?

Just wondered if my old golf of many years ago is still out there?I owned it from 1989 - 1992 and had to sell when i got hitched and used money towards buying a flat!! I have been told it may be declared as SORN at the moment so may belong to someone here.If so,i have alot of pictures of it back then which may be of interest to the current owner.

Back to the top
Where abouts in the country are you?

I know there used to be one in Swansea, Black with PGO on the plate - Don't know the rest of the number though…

Back to the top
I am in hastings and i sold it to a chap in eastbourne who moved about 2 months after and never saw it again.Could be the one.I checked on the dvla website and the car is still upto date and currently declared as SORN which is suprising it's still about considering the abuse i gave it all those years ago. :twisted:  :twisted: Only joking,i looked after it when i had it and the guy i sold it to was very enthusiastic and looked very well kept when i saw it after.Would be nice to see again

Back to the top
try friends reunited  :lol:

Back to the top
DOH

thought i had found it, knew that in all of my thousands of mk1 pictures i had a black mk1 gti with PGO on the number plate but it isn't the right one…

thought i'd post a picture of it anyway as its bloody gorgeous!! 8)

Back to the top
OOOOOOOOOOOOh.very close and thanks for looking.Your right,that one does look mighty fine.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.