Skip navigation

G.O.T.H. 2006

Back to the top

G.O.T.H. 2006

Hello, whilst I'm here, I thought I'd be cheeky and plug my clubs show.
 :twisted:

Gathering Off The Hill 2006

Friday 25th - Monday 28th August

With Evening entertainment.

Hope to see you all there, you can put on a club display!

woohoo. more info can be found at..

http://www.volkswigan.co.uk  8)

Back to the top
Woohoo!!

Nice to see you finally advertising the show!

Everyone I went to last years and it was brilliant the entertainment at night was amazing with different singers and music/Dj's that play a wide range of songs.

BBQ was brill and the field was full of lovely cars.

The competitions were fun and if it is the same as last year there are things for the nippers to do aswell!!!

Hope to see you all there and Dano remember about the improved club stand haha!!!

Chrissie.  :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Ah Pammi Pigtails….

We know who you are now so your stand won't look so cool next year!!! Make the most of it while you can.  :lol: Yellow table cloths don't fool anyone.  :wink:

I actually looked at your site and photos this morning. It looks a good gathering, but what about the H2O brigade…. would we be included?

Mk1'ers,this is a top camping site not too far from the motorway system so it could be another weekend to include on the calendar. NWM could also bill it as an official Northern invite to all comers!!

Check Volkswigan on google for info on G.O.T.H. 2006

Welcome to our site too Pammi!!!

Dan

Back to the top
Is this a show for goths or VWs? I'm confused! :dontknow:

Banner

Back to the top
Its for Volkswagens hun!!!

GOTH is short for Gathering Off The Hill :D

Everyone is envited including people with Watercooleds Aircoolds and evan none VW owners that love the old skul theme and what a great camping weekend  :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Come on lets have a Northern camping experience for a change… its only about 10 miles from my house (at the moment).

A good pub in the grounds for drinks and good camping arena.

Dan

Back to the top
Here are some pics of GOTH 2005

BBQ

Drunk guy

Hope you like them and i hope pam is ok with me posting them if not i will edit the post!!!
Everyone come to GOTH its brilliant :wink:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Sounds cool and its local to the NWM.

Maybe the NWM can attend could be a laugh! :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
hurray! i think you should do a display last years club display winners won by default, as there was only one club that could be bothered! :(

…and chrissie, feel free to post as many pics as you like, just not of my ugly mug!  :oops:

Back to the top
I found a brill one of you hiding behing a blanket haha but i am next to you and i look ugly haha so im not posting that!!!

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Wey hey!! lookin groovy, ill be going to that in my wee motor! love camping weekends :wink:  wheres Croston?? :dontknow:

Greg 8)

1981 Golf C 1.1
1982 Golf GTI
1992 Corrado G60
1999 Golf GT TDI

Back to the top
Near Preston and its a bit of a drive for you but trust me its worth it :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Which side of preston??? these tinternet maps are soddin useless!! 8O  dont u worry! - im sure we'el make the distance :wink:

Greg

1981 Golf C 1.1
1982 Golf GTI
1992 Corrado G60
1999 Golf GT TDI

Back to the top
Lol good and i know it will be a great weekend but to be onist with you im looking forward to the booze music and fun whoooooo lol  :P

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
mmmm, booze n camping! makes a great weekend :wink: what kinda music?

and please, anyone, wheres croston!!!!!

Greg 8)

1981 Golf C 1.1
1982 Golf GTI
1992 Corrado G60
1999 Golf GT TDI

Back to the top
Here you go hun and anyone else planning on coming!!!

Luv Chrissie xxx :wink:

Mk1's Rock   \m/
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.