Skip navigation

Anyone seen TKG 211Y?

Back to the top

Anyone seen TKG 211Y?

Hi everyone!

Since i sold this MK1 i havent seen or heard anything of it.

Has anyone else?

This was my build on here if anyone recognises it: http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=78027&highlight=

Golf Mk1 project
BMW 325i Touring

Back to the top
Hi everyone!

Im trying to track down my old car TKG 211Y VW Golf Gti and wondered if anyone has seen it since 2012?

Any help would be great thank you!

Dave. 

Golf Mk1 project
BMW 325i Touring

Back to the top
What nick was it in when you sold it? Not taxed since 2010

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Hi Slavic. I owned TKG 211Y from new in 1983. I bought her from JB Volkswagen in Cardiff and px'd her 8 years later for a new red Passat estate in 1991. Amazing car at the time and I had some great times in her. I didn't do any mods but did lots of jobs and had the engine out a few times. Very easy to work on. I saw her around Cardiff for a while looking tired and unloved and was amazed to see from mycarcheck that she's still on the road, which prompted me to google the reg and find your post. From your post it seems like she was project for you but the link in your 2012 post doesn't show anything. I'd be interested to see some pics. I cant upload any of mine as I only joined to reply to your post.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.