Skip navigation

2011 Calendar POLL

Back to the top

2011 Calendar POLL

As I'm sure you all appreciate sorting through photos, designing, organising print and them making umpteen trips to the Post Office takes time and effort so I was just wondering based on the response to the Calendar threads so far, whether anyone was that bothered if we skip this year.

Don't worry, if you answer yes you won't be committed to buying one.

T :wink:

Back to the top
i like the calender bought for the past 2 years. has pride of place in the kitchen :)

Banner

Back to the top
Do I want one?  Hell yeah!

Banner

Back to the top
My vote is x 2 because I always buy 2!!

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
Anymore takers?

T

Back to the top
I share your frustration a couple of years ago the thread asking for pics was great just seems folks cant be assed about stuff, kinda knocks the stuffing out of all time and effort you put in doing things on here, id give it another week and if we still have the same apathy  then scrap it for this year tian and save your time and very much under appreciated effort.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Noooooooo  :(

Come on people, I'm sure there are loads of you who want a calendar really!!!

Put your vote in now!  :pray:

When I nod my 'ead, 'it it

Back to the top
i'l have one, tian any chance we could have last years cotm winners and motm winners writen on in in the corysponeding months if that makes sense

Back to the top
Count me in!

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black
Mars Red Campaign - work in progress
MK1 GTi Sportline '92' J Red

Back to the top
Bump.

T

Back to the top
As per the last 4 years, I'll have one!  :lol:  

MEMBERS……

Tian is doing this out of HIS OWN TIME. I you don't support him AND the club, it COULD be a service that is with drawn to the detriment of everyone.

Yes, January may seem like a long way off, but, like the AGM it takes organisation and planning NOW to make sure they are ready for the New Year. Its no good coming in mid December asking for one as a Christmas present because the answer will be a firm NO.

So, support Tian and answer his poll PLEASE and support the club in our efforts in providing things for you to use.

Ta.  :wink:

Dan

Back to the top
Bump.

T

Back to the top
Well after almost a month only 29 votes cast, okay this is therefore the last call for the calendar as we know it.

Thanks to all who voted but as you will appreciate with only 25 yes votes the chances of being able to deliver a cost effective quantity are poor.

T
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.