Skip navigation

1991 vw cabriolet GTI

Back to the top

1991 vw cabriolet GTI

Hi everyone,  I am a newbie and am actually in America.  Ok heres my situation, I purchased a 1991 cabriolet  it is presently in Jamaica and it is a right hand drive  The VIN  is wvwzzz15z0k004600 it is black and had a white top  all beige leather interior and 15 inch LeCastelletes  In the US all those ZZZZZZZZZZs would be pertinent info about the car.  I am trying to verify any addl info for this car.  Is it a Rivage…does it being a Rivage make it special  I am restoring the car and have had problems acquiring parts since I dont have all missing links I purchased the wrong fuel filters and pump per my mechanic in Jamaica and don't want to keep purchasing the wrong things bringing this car up to snuff.  I have changed the top and have every intention of painting car.  I ordered new seat covers and door cards and intend to have as much done to her…by the way we call her "SPIRIT" by Jan 2006.  Any help would be appreciated,  Thanks in advance

Flava :mrgreen:

Back to the top
The Rivage was a special editon cabrio mate. It had Castlette(dont know how to spell it!) wheels and i think it has all the factory extras?

They fetch the big money when mint as well as the Sportline editon too.

Back to the top
Thanks MrV

I can't get help in America  I can't find anything REALLY on the rhd in the Bentley or Chiltons handbooks   I just ordered a Haynes as I see that what you guys are looking at …. I guess I will utilize the internet a little more…Good help is hard to find :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.