Skip navigation

1986 is mkI ???

Back to the top

1986 is mkI ???

hi  ALL  NOT A 1983   i was wrong 1986 vin. 1vwfa0172gv059113 glc 4hatchback does any one know about this model is it even a mrkI  ?? FOREGIVE ME  i posted  question in newbie  sorry butch

Back to the top
its probally a citi golf

a mk1 still produced in sa

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

its probally a citi golf

a mk1 still produced in sa

:cheer: good to see that people still know what a proper motor is :D

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
hi   sorry for all the dumb questions im alittle slow getting started but once im rolling down hill they say im great..  anyway hope you can understand english hohoho i look like santa.. im being causas w/this first mkI buy because i own 15 or more cars just setting around   citi golf is this a good one where can i read about it, im having the old man 85yrs check the spare tire well as in your very good pic on your sight. thanks for the help  later butch

Back to the top
Hi guys i am new to ur site. I am from South Africa and yes we still build the MK1 golfs
If u want to have a look at a site try this site
www.vwclub.co.za/vwforum
This is the most popular site for vw nutter in SA

Back to the top
hi across the pond friends,  well im the proud owner its not a cream puff but no rust  has a white undercoating thats intack, all the places your :dontknow:  :dontknow:  pic said to look are a1 ok.  auto trans does anyone have a 3 sp like mine?   needs a 4gr bad rpm 3300 at 65mph this engine is humming  cant see how can get gas millage like that.  what do you think??   thanks butch
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.