Skip navigation

1990 clipper cabriolet body, doors, glass, electric power hood CHEAP

Back to the top
As I now have a moving date and have to clear the garage but I want to give people the chance to pick up a tidy clipper cabriolet body including doors, glass, electric power hood, and all the seals etc that are still fitted to the car.

I have the VIN and the V5 so can sign ownership over too. There is no significant rust in any of the usual places and I have even replaced the entire front panel with a new genuine VW panel as it was the worst part with a few chips and ripples. I did start to tidy up the engine bay, but other than that the car is standard. I will also provide a rotisserie that must be worth a bit purely due to scrap metal weight.

There is no running gear so please be prepared to drag this out of a garage and trailer away.

I will try to update this with a few pics when I get home, but if your interested then please let me know ASAP as the chassis will be scrapped in the next week or two and I would rather it was put to good use.

Looking for offers in the region of £50 collected from PR2 postcode.

P.S. I dont have the time to sell parts separately so it must all go as one lot.

Colin

Back to the top
The garage must be clear next weekend (24th/25th), and i will do my best to get some photos up today.

Back to the top
kaiser82@hotmail.co.uk

or 07585 686 four four 9

Cheers

Steven
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.