Skip navigation

Wanted - 1.9 020 Flywheel

Back to the top
I'm after a flywheel to replace a the performance set up which was previously used the Gearbox code is 020 301 107 H 3 and engine is 1.9 ABL.

Thanks

Tom

Back to the top
do you have the clutch yet? fairly sure I have a spare mk3 020 flywheel. heavier than mk1 ones so better for diesel, probably got a mk1/2 flywheel here too

Back to the top
Ideal! I have not got the clutch yet so that sounds like the better option, how much do you want for it? 

Back to the top
£10 plus post or can collect from Penzance Cornwall

Back to the top
Perfect, ive just moved out of Cornwall so will message you the address. 

Back to the top

sporttrucker said

do you have the clutch yet? fairly sure I have a spare mk3 020 flywheel. heavier than mk1 ones so better for diesel, probably got a mk1/2 flywheel here too

Hi mate, I can't get that flywheel to fit, I need one which has less of a lip and bolts directly onto the engine by the looks of it. Is that what the mk1/2 looks like? And if so would you mind selling me that one as well? 

Back to the top
not sure what you mean the flywheel should fit any 020 box, the flywheel bolts to the pressure plate with 9 small bolts, the pressure plate is bolted to the engine with 6 bolts, mk1/2 flywheels are exactly the same as mk3 just a bit lighter and have 2 locating pins. I will stick some pics up to show the difference

Back to the top

got both here to compare mk1/2 on left mk3 on right, only difference is the pressure plate has 2 pins on mk1/2 and 1 pin on mk3 and heavier for more torque  

width difference is about 10mm

mk1/2 fitted, 15mm gap to gearbox mounting face

mk3 fitted to same engine has 5mm gap to mounting face.

not sure if you have the right clutch for the flywheel could you put a pic up?

Back to the top
Maybe it is just the clutch that's wrong then, I don't have a photo but will get one tomorrow. The clutch i was told to buy was a rep set for the a mk3 golf 1.9? 

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.