Skip navigation

1992 Cabriolet Clipper Red 1.8 - 2500

Back to the top
IMG_4267.JPG IMG_4269.JPG IMG_4292.JPG IMG_4301.JPG IMG_4302.JPG IMG_4303 (1).jpg Model:
Cabriolet Clipper
Spec/Trim option:

Year of manufacture:1992
Mileage:150,000
Price:2500
Contact details:George-07538834511
Condition:Well kept, used
Service history:large amount
Mot expiry Date: September
Taxed or sorn:

Description: Here for sale is my VW Golf cabby. The car I have owned for nearly four years with service history from myself and the owners before to go with.
Main work carried out:
Rebuilt engine (40k on the current block, refurbished replacement) New carburettor  New fuel tank and hoses  Brakes all around and wheel bearings topmounts, adjustable coilovers, and bushes all around.  Alternator replaced New water pump New radiator  Clutch replaced New black fabric roof (previous owner but top condition still) Windshield replacement (stone chip) Lots more bits as well…  Body work on the car is in good condition with two small dinks, one on the boot lid and one front left wing. It has had body work carried out on it from a previous owner which is evident as the car looks lovely still - no rust to be found bar a small piece showing on the windshield around the seal. The underside and sills of the car have no rust at all, a very clean and tidy shell.  The interior of the car is all original with age related problems. These are very small such as small cracks on some of the door panels, one seat pull missing and foam being soft in the drivers seat. It has electric windows which all work and the roof is also electric which works as it should also. I have a cover for the roof for when it's down and driving (seen in picture), and two other covers - one of them being a full car cover with 3 layers/breathable. It has a Clifford 300 alarm with two key fobs, and two keys for both as well.   feel free to get in contact with me, George, on either either 01400 230634 or 07538834511. Obviously viewing is fine and recommended, located near Grantham Lincolnshire. I am also looking to buy a VW T4 2.5, so contact me if you have one. Thanks for looking! ps. more pictures and details on request.2500 - I am open to offers.  

Last edit: by George Mason

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.