Mileage: 124000
Price: £2,950 - Priced to sell
Contact details: 07966 274165
Condition: Good for year but does need some work
Service history: Part
Mot expiry Date: Aug 2017
Taxed or soon: Taxed

Description:
VW mk1 Golf Rivage Convertible. In good condition. 124k. MOT till August 2017. Runs really well and loves to be driven. Change in circumstance forces sale and this needs to be gone now.

Good bits: Clifford Cat1 infra red alarm and immobiliser with certificate. CD/radio with iPod connection and full control. Working MFA. Cambelt replaced at 108k. Koni suspension -30mm. Stainless steel fuel filler pipe (convertible type). Loads of receipts for other work done. Been garaged for last two years when not in use. Last mot at 123456 miles!

Bad bits: The roof will need to be replaced, ideally with the rear quarter panel being attended to. There is a rust patch (pictured). I haven't got round to sorting yet and this needs to be done properly before a new roof is put on. The good news is I have the correct mohair roof, interlining, headlining and a new stainless steel powder coated window frame and cables for the roof. It's all ready to go on. , The front and rear bumpers will need filling and respray, this was going to be done same time as the rear quarter panel., There is a issue with the steering rack, ideally replacement will be needed.Two front tyres needed.
There is an issue with the steering rack and manifold too which will both need to be looked at.

I'm being honest here, if you'd like a show pony with no input then this isn't the car for you. This car has the potential to be wonderful, needs to go to a loving home with someone who understands it needs to stay as Rivage spec. Comes with spares, new roof and a mint condition original brochure for reference.

I'm available after 6pm or weekends. Time constraints mean I'm not on the forum very much so best to drop me a line or text if you are genuinely interested and want a chat.

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2923.JPG

Last edit: by gfrankland

Guy

91 Rivage project thread < its a slow process but getting there!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.