1984 VW Mk1 Golf C RHD

Back to the top

Low Mileage

SOLD!

Model: Mk1 Golf

Spec/Trim option: Golf C

Year of manufacture: 1984
Mileage: 80k
Price: £3.5k (car is up for auction, iv added a price only to comply with forum rules. Link to auction site below)
Contact details: 07961 seven eight one 644
Condition: Very Good Rust Free
Service history: Some
Mot expiry Date: 2010
Taxed or sorn: 2010

Description:

1984 Volkswagen MK1 Golf C

Regrettably i'm having to sell my beloved Mk1 Golf. Genuine reason for sale. Owned for the best part of 10 Years!

Iv owned the car since 09 and its spent much of its later life dry stored (having known previous owners). Whilst in my ownership its been kept dry stored right throughout and as a result its in very good rust free condition. Not many left in this condition, which is what drew my attention to this car. The ideal car for a restoration or simply bolt an engine in and it'l sit proud in any show field! Pictures really don't do it justice.

Its an 84 series 2 Golf C, originally a 1100cc. Only 80k miles. The engine has been removed and sold on as my intentions were to fit a larger newer spec engine. Paintwork is mostly original and also in very good condition, with only the odd minor defect as to be expected from a 34 year old car!

Cars mostly original with the exception of ap racing coilovers & the back panels been replaced for the more desirable series 1 part with the smaller tail lights.

I would welcome anyone who would like to view. If you have any questions please ask.

The car will need to be trailered away. I may be able to organise a flat bed at the buyers expense. Please ask for a quote.

Link to auction: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183040175458?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Some Pictures…

More pictures can be found using link above.

Thanks!

Last edit: by Dabi

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.