Year of manufacture:1983
Mileage:
Price:1200
Contact details:scubasteve388@yahoo.co.uk
Condition: restoration project
Service history:partial
Mot expiry Date:Expired March 2014
Taxed or sorn:SORN

Description: I am very very reluctantly putting my old 83 GTi daily driver up for sale. A complete change of career means I now have not got the ability to store her. I want her to go to someone with the intention of restoring her. She is worth more than I'm asking in parts alone but would prefer she went as a whole. Included are all my spares as I've finished restoring my series one GTi and don't want boxes of parts hanging around.
She requires welding. Will need trailering away with a van as the other parts take up a bit of space. She starts runs and drives. Welding on sills toward the rear underneath. Wheel bearings on rear. Bottom ball joint on front. Tyres on front. Welding in spare wheel well. Has 2 litre throttle body on ported and polished inlet manifold with mk 2 throttle cable. Original included. Loads of info and pics available please email me but be aware I now work away during the week and may take a little time to reply. Spares include gearbox, rear lamps, fuse board, 50+ relays, bearings, pattern wings, rear glass inlet manifold, fuel injection system etc etc. Also while I remember drivers door regulator broken.
 Is on tarantula wheels.
Also has period fitted britax sunroof

Update while I remember. Within the last 18 months she has had a stainless steel basket for the fuel pump and a new braided hose to it from crazyquiffs

Last edit: by scuba

1980 GTI Black - Mint
1983 GTI Black - Daily Driver
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.