Contact details:lewiscollins32@googlemail.com
Condition:good
Service history:none
Mot expiry Date:05/16

Description:Volkswagen Golf convertible mk1 GL Auto
milage 99974
1.5 engine
12 months MOT

i brought this as a project to put a 1.8 turbo engine in and make it to my daily driver and wish i can keep it but circumstance have changed
its in great condition and solid for its age it has been repainted by previous owner and with the paint is in really good condition the only damage is paint on the rear arch ,
it runs and drives but it idles high when it get warm but drives fine as i think the auto choke has gone, but with the car is a 1.6 engine and 32/34 weber manual choke carb with it if you want to put the weber on it both will need to be rebuilt,
it is sitting on some rota wheels which all have new nankang tyres and have only had a few miles on them (they have been stretched on the rims).
the interior is in good condition there is some damage on the driver front seat as you can see in the pictures, the roof is tight and doesn't let any water in as i know this is a common problem plus it look like it has not long been changed in my opinion as well it comes with roof cover in black.
it doesn't have any history with the car but if you come to view it you will see it has been looked after over the years.
i think i have price it reasonably as i know it has the carb

will upload more pictures or email and I will send

mk1.jpg

mk11.jpg
mk111.jpg
mk11111.jpg
mk1111.jpg

Last edit: by Lewiscollins32

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.