GLS

Year of manufacture:1981
Mileage: 126,000
Price:£1200 Ono
Contact details:07734443709

Mot expiry Date:expired July 2013
Taxed or sorn: sorn July 2013

Description:
I am looking to sell my mk1 golf cabriolet 1.6 I have owned this car for 2 years and in that time I have had a lot of work done to it. It has been off the road since July 2013 the mot ran out and I didn't have the cash at the time. My plan was to this year get him an mot ready for summer however this month I have sadly been made redundant and my living situation has changed therefor I no longer have the space of money to get him ready for summer.

When I bought the car I took him to my friends garage and asked for a list of everything that needed doing for it to be reliable and so it would last another 30 years, the list that came back was a rather long one, I have worked my way through it and there are only a few small things left.

I will be cleaning it this weekend to give you fresh pictures, it has a full christmas cabriolet interior which is in excellent condition, it is on standard wheels with not great tyres, it's cleans up really well and runs well it hasn't let me down. It has had new breaks in 2010 I have a receipt, also it has had a new sill on the drivers side I have a recipt for that also. Any questions don't hesitate to contact there's probably tones I have forgot that you want to know :)I can email photos I have now if anyone would like to see, I will be sorting photos this weekend.

What I have done:

New fuse box
new fuel pump
Fuel filler neck
Full fuel lines and filters
Roof handle
New water hoses

Whats left:
It will need the exhaust seeing to for an mot
It could do with new clocks as the rev counter works interment, I haven't found a set yet been searching 2 years.
It also needs a gear box mount it's worn over time.

Thanks Hannah :)

Last edit: by gilbert

1981 cabriolet gls 1.6
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.