Year of manufacture:1991
Mileage: 65535
Price:£8500
Contact details:
Condition:Excellent
Service history:Full
Mot expiry Date: 7th April 15
Taxed or sorn: 1st oct 15

Description: 65K Miles, excellent condition with leather trim.

This is a rare classic and one of the most sought after models. This is a remarkable example of the Rivage.

I have only put approximately 1000 miles on the clock since I purchased in 2013 and it has been kept in the garage. Flew through MoT with no issues.

Features an original power hood, leather seats, electric windows, magnesium alloy ‘Le Castellet’ polished alloy wheels and a six speaker stereo system. . Also comes with full cover.

It is in original condition. Blaupunkt radio and with all its original owner’s handbooks, dealer key fobs and miscellaneous documentation. A full service history, and comes with a box full of all old items such as service receipts, MoT certs and the likes.

It was refreshed in its original shade of Classic Blue prior to my purchase.  The hood is original and in superb condition, as is the leather interior.

Other recent work performed prior to my purchase in 2013 includes a new set of Dunlop SP2000 tyres, new clutch, a full service, a new battery, new (genuine VW) exhaust with catalytic converter and new (genuine VW) stainless steel petrol filler neck and cap. The cambelt was also replaced in December 2012. Only slight blemish is that the rev counter works intermittently.

Turns many heads and makes people smile, a joy to own, exceptional, original example, with flawless paintwork and comprehensive service record.

Last edit: by Bournie

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.