Skip navigation

Outsanding packs with no address details

Back to the top
I have several members packs still waiting for address details on, can the following reply to this thread and pm me with your addresses please……………….this is because there are no address details stored on paypal for the club to access so can the following please update paypal, also those that are purchasing club membership ensure that your paypal address details are up to date please.

bedrock
Toblask
ooo-arr27
Edward Crabtree
kasieselecta
jetta
matt999
darrenr
livevw
Shanger
Noblet82
deankyall
E3 RPL
GoreySnr
garfieldpfc
SJ188
dano999
Fro
iljason

Thats all for now, as you can see this is a big list of outstanding packs to which you have paid for and are due, plus they are in my way lol.

Cheers Dave.

Last edit: by Ginner

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Just to add to the above………………

Fro
GrantD

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I have several members packs still waiting for address details on, can the following reply to this thread and pm me with your addresses please……………….this is because there are no address details stored on paypal for the club to access so can the following please update paypal, also those that are purchasing club membership ensure that your paypal address details are up to date please.

bedrock
  Toblask
  ooo-arr27
  Edward Crabtree
  kasieselecta
  jetta
  matt999
  darrenr
  livevw
  Shanger
  Noblet82
  deankyall
  GoreySnr
  garfieldpfc
  SJ188
  dano999
  Fro
  iljason

Thats all for now, as you can see this is a big list of outstanding packs to which you have paid for and are due, plus they are in my way lol.

Cheers Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.