Skip navigation

Mk1 Golf GTI HCC483Y Any Info?

Back to the top
Hi there anyone.. I recently joined this group in the hope of tracking down my first car.. and was absolutely amazed that it was a project car post on here titled " anyone know anything about this car HCC483Y " so am trying to get any information about where it is and who owns it.. thank you in advance ( I owned it from 1989 - 1993 and biggest mistake I ever made was trading it in for a Ford stupidity of youth

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back to the top

Hi mate, i’m sure I vaguely remember that plate years ago as its a local plate to me in North Wales. Was it a lsaha green by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top

You probably do remember the plate as I'm from N.Wales it was black, but thanks for the message hopefully more people will see it and I can try to track it down

Back to the top

This was the original post

Back to the top

Where abouts in north Wales are you mate? Im in Anglesey and well into my mk1’s. Ive 2 caddy mk1’s, one totally original 54k 1 owner ive just refreshed and another that’s having a Porsche engine put in. Also refurbing a lsaha green gti and a silver gti campaign too! I’ll ask about with yr old golf too …

Here’s my original Caddy

Back to the top

I'm Originally from St.Asaph but lived a lot of time in Denbigh and Llangollen.. I bought my car from a friend that was from Penmachno.. but now live in Cardiff ( yes I know )

Back to the top

My Lhasa green is from llangollen lol

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.