Skip navigation

1986 cabrio interior

Back to the top
Hello Folks,

I've searched hi and lo for a decent replacement interior for my car to no avail(mines has a pretty nasty cobra aftermarket one) does anyone know firstly where I can get one or if there's anything else that would fit and still look decent.

Thanks

Back to the top
It's the usual places to search really. Other than here where there are often cars that are being broken, eBay and gumtree are good places to search. Sometimes you might find yourself cobbling together a matching interior from different sources, or buying a cheap worn one to re-trim. Sometimes if you have the facilities buying a whole car for its parts can work, selling the rest on or whatever.  As usual your wallet and your preferences will dictate what can be found. For some brand new stuff, Newton Commercial and I think Heritage have some bits but maybe not everything you need.  

Compulsive buyer of knackered VWs!!!

Previous rides;

'81 Mk1 1100 C
'83 Mk1 1.8 GTI
'93 Corrado 16v 9A
'81 Mk1 GLI cab
'91 Mk2 16v KR
'89 T3 Whitestar
'87 T3 Caravelle GL
'95 Polo G40 LHD
'93 Mk1 Sportline LHD

Back to the top
If you can wait a bit I have two full interiors, I need to do a bit of mixing and matching to make one without any ripped covers!

The front seats will need recovering by the time I'm done with them but they'll be a decent base at least :) Front seats, rear bench and both door cards. 

Stone

"Klaus": 1987 Clipper Cabrio, LA7Y, 1.8 Weber (auto)
1995 Corrado VR6, LK4Z: RIP
2003 Golf R32, LB5R

Back to the top

Stone said

If you can wait a bit I have two full interiors, I need to do a bit of mixing and matching to make one without any ripped covers!

The front seats will need recovering by the time I'm done with them but they'll be a decent base at least :) Front seats, rear bench and both door cards. 

Stone

Sounds exactly what I'm after send me a pm when it's ready please, also where are you based? Cheers

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.