Skip navigation

VW MK1 Golf 1983 1.1 (Blue) for Sale

Back to the top

VW MK1 Golf 1983 1.1 (Blue) for Sale

(picture taken off) - car now sold

Hi,

A classic VW Mark 1 Golf 1983 1.1 is up for sale or spares and repairs in Birmingham. It is insurance write-off due to the damage to rear, but still drives well! Wouldn't be hard for someone to get it back on the road. It has done 88000 miles and is a five-door hatchback. No tax or MOT.

To sell at ?300.  

If you are interested then please let me know.

Thanks  8)

Back to the top
location please :wink:

Back to the top
It's in Birmingham

Back to the top
You got any pics of the boot from inside? also is the boot able to be opened?

Do you know if its cat c or d?

Cheers

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Hi,

Sorry, got no pics of the boot from inside. The boot does open.
Don't know what category but if you really wanted to know then I can find out for you?

:)

Back to the top
(picture taken off - car now sold)

Hi,

As you can see above I was going to sell for ?300 but because space is needed on drive I am selling it for ?150 ono. The lowest price I am willing to take is ?130. Please bare in mind that the car runs and drives and the damage to rear hasn't affected the boot from opening.

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: VW Golf for Sale or Spares and Repairs
——————————————————————————–

Hi,

A classic VW Mark 1 Golf 1983 1.1 is up for sale or spares and repairs in Birmingham. It is insurance write-off due to the damage to rear, but still drives well! and the boot opens. Wouldn't be hard for someone to get it back on the road. It has done 88000 miles and is a five-door hatchback. No tax or MOT.

To sell at ?150 ono - Because space needed on drive

If you are interested then please let me know.

Thanks
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.