Skip navigation

VW GOLF GTi MK1 1800 1983 SILVER now with pictures

Back to the top

VW GOLF GTi MK1 1800 1983 SILVER now with pictures

I dont know if anybody would be interesed in this. I cant really afford to keep it having four young children and two other cars of my own and the family car.
The car has had over ?800 spent in June this year.
Recent service.
Its covered 160000 miles and only 3000 miles in the last seven years.
At the moment I am cleaning all the trim strips and trying to find a really clean drivers seat(black/grey thin stripes)
I will replace the cambelt this weekend.
The roof lining has a split and will need replacing. I will look into that.
The wheels are VW but not original because I dont think they put fifteens on Mk1's.
 As far as I know it is pretty standard, no mods other than BOGE TURBO Shocks and springs.
MOT June 2008
Tax Jan 2008
Book History up to 90k all VAG, Then receipts.
Any questions please get in touch.
If someone could tell me how to post pics I will gladly do so.
Failing that the car is on Piston Heads.?2200 as it stands. ?2500 with roof lining done.

Many thanks

Andy

Back to the top
go to www.photobucket.com open an account (its free) upload pictures from your computer to your library (it gives you instructions). when photobucket tells you that your image has uploaded, look to the bottom of the page and the pics you uploaded are there! below the pic you'll see the options 'direct link', 'HTML tag' and 'IMG code'. highlight the code in the 'IMG code' box and copy it. come on here and paste it into the same box as your writing your message. if you want to check its worked preview your post before posting it.

hope thats not too complex. :wink:

Back to the top
No I should be okay with that, thanks very much.
I will get the pitures on here later, cheers.

Back to the top

gti

sorry cant remember still for sale?
Alex

Back to the top

gti

So why are you selling? - 'cos you brought this off ebay two weeks ago for ?1110 - I know 'cos I also bid on it!! - nice car good luck

Back to the top
Eh?????
Have you seen the date of the advert?????

This guy was probably the seller, but not the buyer as that would be impossible - unless the forum date stamps are well out.

I have also tried to contact him, but with no joy at all.
Must be sold.

Back to the top
Hi there where is the car located? Are there any areas of rust?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.