Skip navigation

Stunning1987 VW MK1 Golf 1.8 GTi Convertible Cabriolet £1595

Back to the top

Stunning1987 VW MK1 Golf 1.8 GTi Convertible Cabriolet £1595

Here I am selling my pride and joy due to emigrating to the USA in under 3 weeks. I was very close to taking her with me but as it will cost over £1500 I have been talked into doing the most sensible thing and selling her  :(

GOLF MK1 GTI 1.8 Cabrio 1987 in helios blue. Great condition and a real head turner. Well in excess of £1500 spent on the car in the last 12 months. Very sad sale due to emigrating to the USA. Low price due to needing a quick sale. Loads of updates in the last 18 months. New Mohair Roof, 3 New Tyres, 11 Months MOT, 5 Month Test, New shocks all round, New front brake pipes and hoses, Rare Rivage Tan Leather Interior (one small area of wear on drivers seat - easy repair with leather kit), Rivage body kit, Height Adjust Drivers Seat, Genuine Le Castellet (Rivage) 15 Alloys Wheels, New Mid Exhaust, Sports rear box, Bluetooth Phone Prep - MP3 Player, Subwoofer, K&N Air Filter, HT Leads, Rotor Cap and Arm, VDOs, Remote Central Locking (not boot), Thatcham Cat1 Alarm. This isn't your usual "tired" golf it has been cared for like a family member!! Spent all winter in our warehouse and only driven in summer. It is however a 25 year old car and will of course need maintaining etc. so please bear this in mind!

The car is taxed until the end of December and has 10 months MOT remaining.

I bought this as pretty much a wreck and have spent many days and nights restoring her to her former glory. There is still work to do but she is really getting there. This a really good buy for a MK1 enthusiast and I would like her to go to a good home!

As I don't know how to post photos on here  :?  please check out the following link: -

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1987-volkswagon-golf-18-gti-2-door-convertible-cabriolet/1002388049

You can call me on 07930 907891 for more information
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.