Skip navigation

Stunning 1988 Clipper for sale

Back to the top

Stunning 1988 Clipper for sale

This is a beautiful 1988 VW Clipper in excellent condition. Totally unmodified except for the alloy wheels. Sold with new 12 months MOT.

Light summer use only and kept in the garage by myself for the last 5 years.

The hood is as new and included is the tonneau cover.

Lovely reliable motor car ?2495 ono Leicestershire.

Photo of the actual car shot for image library last year.

I brought this one 5 years ago, it was a very nice example and had had a lot of money spent on it. The guy I brought it from had brought it as a present for his daughter and had the local VW dealer give it a full going over, brake overhaul, new alternator, exhaust, etc. he wanted it to be a reliable everyday car for her. She didn't wanted a ford KA and refused to drive it!

Any way I brought it and its been kept in my garage since, only covering about 1000 miles a year in the summer. I can honestly say its always been 100% reliable and I've not had a single problem at all.

The car is showing about 125000 which I can only assume is correct although I have no reason to doubt it, about 6K a year on average.

It has lovely alloys as you will see, these have as new tyres. The hood is another thing I took into consideration when buying as they are expensive to replace, this one is perfect, double skinned white lined and with the real glass rear window. It also has the original tonneau cover to cover the hood. I've only driven the car once in the rain but its amazing how good the double skinned hoods are, you hardly know your in a soft top, good old VW!

Im confident the car is in excellent condition and happy to sell it with a full new 12 month MOT from our local VW garage.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.