Year of manfacture: 1990
Mileage: 150,00
Price:£1,000
Contact details:Cottis@hotmail.co.uk
Condition: Fair for her age
Service history:lots for invoices
Mot expiry Date:july 2012
Taxed or sorn:december 2012

Description: Ive not long had this car and its been a bit of a love hate relationship but with any old car i think its like that, Reason for selling i need the money to fix my other car typical cars always break when you dont have any money ! Well then the cars a blue/silver mk1 clipper 1.8 carb with a webber carb fitted the engine idles a bit lumpy but is fine when the revs pick up engine bay could do with a clean something i had planned on doing till i had sell it, the body work is in fair condition like said its 22 now and its got its little dents from lovely people in carparks ! theres a patch of rust on the drivers door when the paints split and waters got in nothing to big really and then theres two patches of rust on the boot lid about 5 inches long and about and inch wide. The roof is in perfect working order with no leaks what so ever. the wheels are 15 inch oz racing wheels with tread left the wheels however have been very kerbed  the person that owned it before me clearly didnt care for parking next to the kerb nicely. its also got a stealth shelf fitted and an aftermarked sterio fitted.the cars aslo fitted with a clifford imobilser. i cant really think of anything else to say i use this car everyday for work but i feel this car need a bit of tlc and i just dont have the time for it. ive had this up for sale for a while but only people wanting to swap it for something silly so ive lowered the price and put it on here in the hope that on here that knows there mark ones will take a liking and have a place for the old girl

any other questions pease dont hesitate to ask

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.