Skip navigation

Mk1 Sportline 1993/L ?2500

Back to the top

Mk1 Sportline 1993/L ?2500

Just bought an E30 M3 this needs to go asap, back up for sale due to the previous buyer not being able to get a loan..  :angry:

1993 L 103k miles with a fair amount of paperwork including previous bill for thousands and old mot's

The recaro Interior is in very good condition with no bolster wear or holes.

The hood is pretty tatty with 3 holes in it. It will need replacing really as it lets the look of the car down big time.

Its a 1993/L so its one of the very last cabs and one of the last sportine's registered

it drives very well without fault, im struggling to think of anything thats wrong with it apart from the paint has a bit of orange peel and could do with a good mopping.

It has a TSR pack A head and cams and it goes very well!!

Tyres are not very old at all, the RA's could do with a refurb, ive never had the time to do them but i could sort them out for a few quid extra.

I will include the mag which its in, its in the garage this week having an MOT and a full service as well as a profesional valet.

I replaced the front badge with a silver one as i prefer it and the black one was looking a bit worn. the stickers for the rear quarters can be bought from Walt of here, i prefer the car without but everyone has different tastes ect.

The pics, copy right of Carlin Gerbich:

?2500 no offers

Back to the top
bump

Back to the top
You have PM

Back to the top
Hi, where are you based? Very interested

Back to the top
sorry based in ringwood hampshire postcode bh24  :)

Back to the top

N1CK said

sorry based in ringwood hampshire postcode bh24  :)

Too far :cry:  :cry:

Back to the top
Nice pics ................ :D

Back to the top
Hi there is the golf still for sale?

cheers
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.