Skip navigation

mk1 project ?450 its a 1.8 gti campaign

Back to the top

mk1 project ?450 its a 1.8 gti campaign

this is not mine but thought it mite be of intrested for some one on here

had this up for sale before but changed my mind after getting motivated to do some work on it, but now i've seen some thing that would better suit me and need the cash for it. theres my story, now heres the car…

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=135146

its a 1.8 gti campaign, it needs both sills sorting but i have a new pair that can go with it, there are a few bits of rust bubbles on the roof and the boot needs treating (that can be seen in the pics). i still have both bumpers and A piller covers (think i still have the covers any way) and will put them on for the new owner if they want, but the front splitter has gone and it will come on 14'' bbs ra's with good tires. it has has 107k on it think, which is low millage for one of these, it runs sweet as a nut and has just had a brand new battery, but i think the fuel relay has gone as it needs to have the fuel pump wired up to the battery or it don't prime the pump. it may need new bonnet hinges as well as the bonnet has come open while it was driven and bent them a bit, although they seem to work fine still but the bonnet don't sit flush now, might just need bending back into place.

i'd like ?450 for it,

i'd like a quick sale (hopefully by this weekend  ) but that doesn't mean i'll sell it for peanuts so no silly offers please, thanks for your time.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.