Price:£2900
Contact details:Garrick
Condition: Very Good
Service history:Old MOT's receipts etc
Mot expiry Date:15/05/2011
Taxed or sorn:Taxed till end of September 2011

Description:

Lack of use means I'm selling my Golf.  
Very tidy car with 1.8DZ engine from an Audi 80 sport 1987. Essentially the same as a DX.
Engine was swapped over last september after the old one gave up the go.
All cleaned up prior to change, new sump gasket, rocker gasket and seal, oil pump, oil filter, dizzy cap, rotor arm, HT leads (Bosch), cam belt, alternator belt, gearbox oil renewed at same time, all new fluids with oil changed again after 500 miles. Stock engine except drilled airbox with K&N panel filter

Front end fully polybushed, front engine mount and cam belt side engine mount also polybushed.
Car sits on G60 steels with good Toyo Proxes all round. Spare is also a G60 steel with Dunlop tyre.
FK Konigsport Coilovers all round
16v master cylinder & servo, black diamond 285mm grooved front discs
Braided hoses front and rear
Complete new standard exhasut system last summer including downpipe
New battery last summer
Fully functioning sunroof
Dec 2009 6 litres of Dinitrol rustproofing applied everywhere!
Interior totally stock but with early steering wheel.
Kenwood CD Player with front AUX input,
Wiring for amp installed
4 x JBL speakers in original locations.
Uncut parcel shelf.
Black / Grey striped interior with no rips. some wear to drivers bolster and sagging, but not bad for 28years!
Black headlining with a few minor nicks
Clean black carpet and door cards.
VDO centre console, gauges illuminate but no wiring.
MFA works although the MPG often reads 99.9 and the temperature (outside) reading sometimes says -31!!!

Overall this a very tidy car, it has been resprayed at some point but I don't know when. There are a few stone chips and very small dents here and there, but as you would expect with a useable car. Photos show the rear arches where they has been some stone chipping. Also by the sunroof there is some very small bubbling. Again see pics. Neither of these areas are nothing more than cosmetic and i'm being generally fussy
There are a couple of tiny bubbles around the fuel filler neck (I will upload a picture tomororw) but nothing serious, again more cosmetic.
Sills are good with the undersides having a generous application of Dinitrol to keep good.
Inner arches front and rear again both good along with scuttle, front and rear panels etc. At some point it has had a passenger wheel arch but I only found this out when i had the rear interior out!   spare wheel well also good.

ew more piccies  :)

boot

spare wheel well

parcel shelf

plenty of rustproofing

fuel filler cap

rear seats

front

outside

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.