Skip navigation

MK1 GTI Cabriolet 1992, genuine 75000mls. FSH very clean.

Back to the top

MK1 GTI Cabriolet 1992, genuine 75000mls. FSH very clean.

Model: 1992

Spec/Trim option:

Year of manfacture: 1992
Mileage: 75000 miles
Price: ?3500
Condition:
Service history:
Mot expiry Date: Full
Taxed or sorn: Some

Description:

Hi All.
Due to a skiing injury this year I am having to sell my pride and joy as I am unable to enjoy driving it without PAS.  It is a 1992 registered Golf GTI Cabriolet in Paprika red with a brand new Twilfast hood in the original color fitted by CE Moore coach trimmers in West London (I would recommend their services to anyone here)  It has covered a genuine 75000 miles with full service history (nearly all VW including cambelt change.) The car also benefits from a new set of original alloys. I truly believe it would be hard to find another in this condition, it runs fabulously, is as near standard as possible except for the CD player although I think I may still have the original cassette player! I has factory Leather, electric roof and windows, all original handbooks, sets of keys including the little tag with key number. Full MOT and some tax. I am looking for offers around ?3500 for what has to be a rare find in this state, I have owned her for over 4 years and would love to be able to keep it. I am based in West London. PM me or call 07970 733934 for details  (Click on any of the images for larger High quality photos.)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.