Mileage 99k
Price. £2000any offers considered
Location South yorkshire
Contact details hogi1@live.co.uk
Condition. Mint.
Service history none
Mot expiry Date 11/2010
Taxed or sorn Sorn

Totally gutted that i am selling this car through no fault of its own.
1982 c model Golf GTI full spec 1.8 Engine.
12 months mot
99k on clock.
Basically bought this car from a bloke who had it 5 years ago to re- shell his gti which he`d owned for 20 years, the shell is like new and has never seen a welder anyway he took all the bits off his gti and put them on this one including the engine.He also fitted brand new brake lines, fuel filler neck new bumpers etc etc. Then he had it sprayed and parked it up???
i went round this car with a magnet and there is no filler to be found anywhere. sills are mint. (see pic) its had 2x 5 litre tins of wax oil applied in all the right place to stop rust.
No dents, dints scratches or marks.
Mint bumpers and arch trims, again no scrapes or marks.
Mint alloys and brand new tyres. (Even have the little caps on the bolts)
When i mot`d it the guy could not believe how soild it was. it passed the test with only one advisory (slight play in nearside suspention arm ball joint) these are ten pounds and are fitted in about an hour.
Feels very quick for an 1800 i wouldnt be suprised it had been tuned in its life.
Does not smoke, use oil or water, starts first time everytime and is a pleasure to drive.
Pretty much standard gti spec apart from rear disc convertion
single wiper convertion
delocked boot (works off a botton on dash)
red seats gti seats (drivers slight wear on bolster)
Rev gauge does not work.
Not fiited with MFA
No stereo but i like it that way.
No history (well i have but its been damaged by water, however a couple of the mot`s are still readable to back up mileage)

Please contact me if you want to view her. i strongly suggest you do just to see how good she looks.
steve.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.