Mileage 95000
Price 2950
Location Chelmsford
Contact details jprlodge@hotmail.co.uk
Condition: Very Good
Service history: Lots
Mot expiry Date  05, 2011
Taxed : sorn

Hi, This is my 1982 Mk1 Golf GTI, which I have to sell due to needing something a little more practical. As you can see she has been painted in a Fiat Orange, which won't be to everyone's taste, but personally I think it looks great and really suits the era of car. The car has had two previous owners the first for 25 years then the last owner rebuilt the car and painted it. Since owning it I have done the following

New Boge gas shocks all round
Springs
Jetex Exhaust system (which has a really nice tone but not loud)
Brake pads discs
Wheel bearings
New bushes
Front upper strut brace
Full service including timing belt
Replacement gear linkage set (made a huge difference)

The interior is in great condition with no cracks to the dash or anywhere else the only part, which lets it down, is the driver's seat has some worn out patches on the bolster.

The bodywork is in great condition with absolutely no rust anywhere, everything has been wax oiled and treated.

The engine is strong with 170-175 psi on all four cylinders, no smoke rattles or any other problem but I'm guessing people will be tempted to drop a 16v in instead. I'm a mature owner and didn't fancy changing anything, as the car is fairly nippy as it is.

I'm in no huge rush to sell so please no silly offers; the number plate has been valued at £1200 alone!

Thanks for looking

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/classifieds/2255921.htm

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.