Skip navigation

MK1 Golf 1.1C 1983 (Y plate)

Back to the top

MK1 Golf 1.1C 1983 (Y plate)

For sale is my white MK1 Golf C, which needs a bit of love, covered just over 100,000m.
Basically, I have owned the car for a while now, but have not had time or money to finish it off properly. I fitted a set of adjustable coil overs to it, with a set of 13" GTi tarantula wheels, 2 of which need tyres, as they are worn. It has MK2 GTi seats, the rears have no seat belts though, the carpets, and door cards are in good condition, it also has a GTi centre console, although I never managed to find a set of VDO gauges for it. I also fitted a set of clear cross hair headlights.
I have recently spent a silly amount of money getting the cylinder head overhauled, with new valves, stems, seals etc. I fitted a new cam belt and gaskets, etc, and have all receipts. S:. I fitted a lower mileage solex carb to the car when doing this, so it runs sweet, and is good on fuel.
The body isn't in the best condition, the rear valance is rotten, and there are a few rust scabs coming on the rear panel. The arches are not too bad, with only a few small scabs coming out on them. The bonnet has a few dents, and the N/S rear quarter has 2 dents, which could probably be pushed out from behind the rear quarter panel fairly easily. The locks will need replacing, as the key was snapped off in the ignition barrel, hence no door locks, etc.:banghead:  The car is taxed until February, and needs an MOT, which it should pass once it has new front tyres. Looking for about ?500 for the car. I am located near Milton Keynes.

Please phone 07780537830, or 01234 711860, or email kettlewj@gmail.com. Photos on request, as not sure how to put them on here.
Many thanks, Will.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.