Skip navigation

Mk1 Clipper Cabrio 1991 ?1895 ono

Back to the top

Mk1 Clipper Cabrio 1991 ?1895 ono

1991 Clipper cabrio in red with recent black roof VW ra alloys, good tyres. It is fitted with a Weber conversion. This is a very striaght original car original paint work no dents only usual stone chips. Interior is exellent no rips or tears new drivers seat bolster. Leather steering wheel and factory below bumper fogs fitted. Power roof with no leaks. The car has full service history, and has over ?2000 spent in last two years list below and have bills for work. The car has covered 123000 miles, the MOT due begining of August so will be re mot'd before sale hence 13 months mot. Tax till August. The car drives exellent and is used daily with no problems. The reason for sale I am after a T4 Transporter and I can not run both.
New Oil Pump
Head done with new radiator.
New Oil Seals in Diff.
Drive shafts refurbed.
New rear wheel bearings brake cylinders and shoes.
New filler neck.
4 wheel aligment optiflex.
New track rod ends steering gaitors all three. new Manifold heat shield.
New suspension standard Shocks springs top mounts and bump stops.
As you can see the car is well cared for and is exellent. I can forward picture if you suppy your email, any other question can be answered tel 07960 210402, or 01757 709424.
The car is in Selby North Yorkshire.
Price reflects the condition of the car which can be used daily without problems ?1895, ono.
Ragtopdave
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.