Skip navigation

MK1, 1300cl 4 door

Back to the top

MK1, 1300cl 4 door

Here is my MK1. I've owned it for nearly a year now. I'm selling it because i'm after something abit more refined. When i first brought it, it ran on 3 cylinders. On closer investigation i found it had burnt a valve. This has now been replaced and runs sweet. I went to GTI International in her which was a 260 mile round trip, and she never missed a beat.

Car spec:
   1300cl
   4 door
   120,000 miles
   leather interior
   15" alloys, new tyres
   lowered
   MOT'ed till April 08
   TAX'ed end October 07
   cambelt changed 400 miles ago, and seviced
   Sony CD player

Bad points:
    As the car is 24 years old the paint isn't in showroom condition, some mindless idiot has keyed the rear quarter panel, and there is a very small dent in the front wing about the size of a 10p. Also there is very small surface rust just in front of both rear arches. For it's last MOT, it just needed 3 exhaust rubbers!!!  no rot and never been welded underneath. there is wear on drivers seat.

The number plate has been value at ?1000. And when spaced spells DAISEY. This will be sold with the car.

The car is reliable and starts first time. Will be sorry to see it go.

The price is ?1600 ono.  (location, near Norwich, Norfolk)
   I should hopefully be going to whitenoise vw show on Saturday, so anyone interested can veiw car.
         Either PM, or call 07787 577048      Cheers Steve.

Back to the top
not interested, but was a while back, this car was on ebay ages ago wasnt it?, but dissapeared of it.

Back to the top
This was on egay a couple of months ago. Some arse from the USA hacked into my account, so the car had to be taken off.

Back to the top
oh right, thats what happened, knew something dodgy had happened, but obviously didnt no what, it looks like such a lovely car. afer seeing the pictures of it a while ago i wanted to do mine similar. but now mine is up for sale

Back to the top

Back to the top
Have dropped the reserve price on this.

?1450 ono.

Back to the top
Hi
Is the car still for sale and is there any pics of the engine.
Thanks

Back to the top
Bakerman you have PM :lol:

Back to the top
The car is back up for sale. Asking ?1200. :wink:

Has also been put on ebay

Back to the top
This is still up for grabs, now open to sensible offers.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.