Skip navigation

J reg 1991, clipper cabriolet, Bargain price

Back to the top

J reg 1991, clipper cabriolet, Bargain price

Hello

Time has come to sell my cabriolet, it is my daily driver at the moment and has never let me down.

I have owned it for over 3 years ( never thought it was that long ) and in that time have done quite a bit to it as did the previous owner to me.

Car is taxed till end of december
Mot til June 09
It has just over 102,000 miles on it
Loads of service history and sales receipts, recently serviced with oil and filter,  plus fuel filter and plugs etc.
Fully hpi clear with up to date certificate
Has been changed to manual choke.
Has had new steering rack with track rod ends aswell, (approx 1 year ago)
Fully wax-oiled underneath and is solid
New rear wheel bearing just been replaced
Front disks changed for grooved ones, and i think the brakes are spot on.

Has Boge gas charged shocks and springs still got plenty of life in them.
Has got 7J X 15 AEZ alloys on them, centres are painted grey with a polished lip.
They have 195/45 toyos on them with plenty of tread left on them.

It has had a full outside respray less then 2 months ago as the paint was a bit tired and had been keyed all down one side. Car now looks amazing when clean and polished which is quite hard to keep this way in this weather.

Interior is the standard clipper interior which is in good condition no rips to the cloth, does have slight bolstor wear to drivers seat but has not gone through the cloth.
It has electric windows which both work fine
It has electric power hood which also works fine , the hood itself is a mohair one and was replaced by previous owners about 4 years ago, and is still in good condition no tears or anything. The inner headlining has been stiched up professionally at some point but can`t really tell.
Fitted with a CAT 2 gemini imobiliser also have the certificate for this if you need it for insurance purposes.

It has red and clear rear lights fitted in the pictures, but the orriginal ones can be re-fitted if preferred and will come with the car.

Bad points, as there are always some.

I know this is the wrong time of year to sell a cabriolet (or anything for that matter) but it does have to be sold as i want to run my tintop more instead of it just being stood outside doing nothing.
So that taken into account along with the few bad points it has i have tried reflecting this in the price.
If you own a cab and are looking to respray it you will know that the cost of the respray will be more then the price i am asking for my whole car

As for the price £2000

Ring or message me on here for more details

Located in North Lincolnshire, DN20 Postcode area

Back to the top
Will be interested in the wheels if someone wants the car without them.  :wink:

Back to the top

welsh-mk1 said

Will be interested in the wheels if someone wants the car without them.  :wink:

Rats, you got there before me!

T :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :lol:

Back to the top
He had a set up for sale before but sold them to someone else so im not missing out on this set.   :)  Sorry for stealing your post Kenno.

Back to the top
Thats ok welsh-mk1

The wheels won`t definatly be up for sale even if car sells without them, i might keep them for my other car and sell my others off that, not 100% sure.

Either way they will go with the car if someone wants it, but have noted both your interests

Cheers Kenno

Back to the top
Bump

Back to the top
you have pm mate
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.