Skip navigation

Gti Cabrio 1986 Bronze/Gold Retro (Price Drop....£1250)

Back to the top

Gti Cabrio 1986 Bronze/Gold Retro (Price Drop....£1250)

MK1 Gti 1800
Gti Bronze/Gold

Year: 1986  D Reg
Milage:118K Miles but is used daily
Price:£1250  
Condition: Good condition, not a concours car but it shines and turns heads
Service History: I've not got a file of history but I have given it a full service Plugs/filters/Oil/Cambelt all been done in last 5mnths
MOT: March 2012
TAX: End Feb 2012

For Sale 1986 Bronze/Gold MK1 Golf Cabriolet Gti, real retro head turner, has brown dash, beige seats etc. The car has had a full service oil, coolant, filters (air/oil/fuel), thermostat, leads, rotar arm, dizzy cap, plugs, cambelt change, new clutch cable, gear linkage arms, timiming slightly adjusted and tuned, it is running absolutely spot on, and is ready for the summer season. It has had a brand new replacement locking hood handle on passenger side and is lowered by 40mm all-round on springs with standard shocks front shocks have been replaced and geometry and alignment has been checked. It's sitting on 14" BBS wheels. MOT/Tax till March 2012. Mileage 118Kish, this will rise as used on a daily basis.

There is a couple of nicks in the roof where it folds back, these are just above the front door windows, there is also slight nick behind the back window on passenger side and the seam on the last hoop at the back also part when folding back. Paint work looks good for its year but there are a couple of marks hear and there but it's rock solid, looks like it's had a blow over at sometime in it's life. The B pillar rubber around the passenger door and passenger rear window needs replacing, I have this part but not had time to fit. Car is always garaged so hasn't been a priority for me.

Please bell me with any questions….

Cheers

Rob

Please see some pics on: Photo and Video Storage | Photobucket
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.