Skip navigation

golf gx £1050 price drop! more pics!

Back to the top

golf gx £1050 price drop! more pics!

the time has come to sell my daily, as i don't really need it anymore!
It is a y reg mk1 golf gx in papyrus green (they only came in green and sliver) i picked it up a couple of months back because i could really! i have enjoyed every drive in it but justifying it and the caddy is hard!
When i got it it ran a little rough, the carb to inlet gasket was leaking slightly so i have sorted that and it is now lovely!
I got it on coilovers, the previous owner had fitted them a fortnight before selling it to me so they are still very new! i have raised them since to make it as useable as possible!
i luckily managed to track down some chrome hubcaps for the wheels which were standard and i think really suit the car!
the interior is in good condition, no rips, burns etc that i have found so far but it is missing the parcel shelf!
it has a 1500cc engine and for me the insurance is dirt cheep so i would assume it could suit a younger driver?
i must say it does have about 190,000 miles on it! i couldnt belive it at first and it really has to be seen to be believed!!
i got some freebies with it - new wings, rear arches and a rear panel with it (i dont really think they are overly bad) so they will come with it, as will the standard suspension.
it is an old car and the bodywork isnt amazing and a previous owner painted the sills in a different green (visiable in the pics!) but it never really bothered me as its my daily!

it is a very useable car and i have found it very reliable!

i would like to see £1250 for it or a very close offer! The gx is very rare nowerdays and the new owner wont be dissapointed!!!

forgot….. mot and tax are about 3 months from memory! any questions etc chuck us a pm!

more pics!!!
http://s869.photobuc...en%20golf%20gx/
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.