Skip navigation

FREE to New Home - 1988 Mk1 1.8 Karmann Clipper Auto

Back to the top

FREE to New Home - 1988 Mk1 1.8 Karmann Clipper Auto

Yes, I did say FREE…… I've been let down and messed around several times by so called buyers, so what the hell, let's just give her away! I sadly can't keep my beautiful cabby! The credit crunch has hit big time and I am unable to care for her the way she deserves. She is completely original and body work is in great nick for her age. Currently, she is a nonrunner and is residing in my drive and needs a little TLC under her bonnet. I have been assured it is nothing major, but I just don't have the spare funds to fix her. She also could do with a new hood, as the original now has a few small tears in the folds. She goes like a rocket when running and has turned many a head in the sunshine with her top off! lol

I have a full service history and all MOTs for her, including the original sales docket from 7 June 1988! I also have a white hood cover for her. She now has a manual choke, fitted in Feb 2007; 141,182 miles on the clock; MOT until 6 July 2009 (she flew through last MOT, only needed new fog light bulb); Tax has just run out (end of March); great interior; she is without her battery at the moment and she also needs a new heater motor.

She has come from a mad VW family and been to many VW shows, including Vanfest on several occasions! She will be sorely missed and I am truly gutted that I have to part with her!!

When she's up to scratch and looking beautiful, she will be a stonking car for someone!

Again, she is a non runner at the moment and will need to be towed of trailered away!

I'm bound to have missed out some crucial info, so if you want to ask any questions or have more pics then please call me on: 07738 081 777

I am moving house on 23 April, she MUST be gone from my drive by Monday 20 April - it will be absolutely criminal if I have to scrap her!!!!!

Please someone give her a new home!!!!!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.