Skip navigation

Black 1982 GTI - lovely

Back to the top

Black 1982 GTI - lovely

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my beloved mk1 golf due to financial resons.

Comes with original instruction manual and big folder full of receipts and history dating back as far as 1992

Also comes with Sony mp3 head unit, JBL amp and sub

Mileage is aproximately 124,000

MOT 05/02/2008

Taxed until Feb 2008

Work carried out

?Full sympathetic retrim of seats, boot and door cards in cloth and leather by the highly recommended  MJ Interiors (www.mjinteriors.co.uk)
(Nov 2005 costing over ?1000)

?Full sympathetic stainless steel exhaust system (from downpipe back) with lifetime guarantee (www.longlife-exhausts.co.uk) (May 2006)

?Full engine rebuild (June 2006)

?New clutch kit (June 2006)

?Both sills replaced and painted (N/S Jan 2005 O/S Jan 2006)

?Lower arms and bushes replaced (June 2006)

?new front brake pads (June 2006)

?New spark plugs, HT leads, air filter, fuel filter, rotor arm and distributor cap (August 2006)    

?Tyres are in as new condition

?Full lines recently replaced

?New fuse box (March 2006)

Plus loads of other bits and bobs.

**Currently in garage having new rear brake shoes and water pipe**

Bad points

Although the cars paintwork gleams and the previous owner had her resprayed in May 2004, there are a few patches of rust (mostly minor) starting to appear. The worst is the N/S front wing. This could do with being replaced.

Apart from that I believe most of the major things have been sorted out (hence the reason why I will be so upset to see her go!)

Car is also on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260171126858&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

?3500 ONO

Pics to follow…
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.